There's little to do around here these days except for cleaning, fixing meals, surfing the web, doing projects, running to the store when necessary, and talking on the phone or texting. I've just about exhausted the projects that I am willing to take on, and having nowhere to donate or store unwanted items makes decluttering a problem.
I'm really not complaining because I know there are many people out there working to keep us safe, healthy, fed, receiving mail and shipments, and keeping stores, gas stations, the government, etc. in business. I pray for you guys each and every day. Still, I bet you are looking forward to better days as well.
Here are things I look forward to doing:
- hugging my children and grandchildren. Not getting to see them in person has been the hardest part of this stay-at-home order.
- playing with my grandchildren. I can't wait to play peek-a-boo, finally have an Easter egg hunt, draw on the cement, blow bubbles, do puzzles, read books, play hide-and-seek again.
- going to church and greeting fellow believers in person.
- sitting down at a restaurant and enjoying a meal.
- meeting friends.
- getting together with family.
- going to garage sales.
- going shopping, especially thrift shopping.
- camping with friends.
- packing away my face mask.
What about you? What are the things you look forward to?
Hang in there. Stay safe and well.