Not quite ready to die. . .not just yet!

A student once asked me if I wanted to die.

"Pardon me?"  I looked up from my desk where I was grading papers to see him standing in front of me.

"Do you want to die?" he repeated.

"Is that a threat or a rhetorical question?"

"I'm just asking because you're older and you couldn't possibly have as much fun as you did when you were young like us."

"Oh, really.  (Insert name here), you will be surprised to know that I have more fun now than I ever did when I was your age."

And that's the truth.  Just check out these photos. . .

Barbie Bash Birthday Camp Out

Silly me as Junk Gypsy Barbie

Two friends as Surgeon Barbie and Sleepytime Barbie

Fall Festival Camp Out

Several of us attending a local fall festival.  That's me on the right.

One of the attractions was a performing pig!

Me and my dollhouse!
Mardi Gras Camp Out

My Mardi Gras costume!

Me with a friend and a jester found at a thrift store!

Me with Dixie, our fearless leader!  Love her purple wig!

Some of my glamping decor. . .


Luck o' the Irish Camp Out
All the petticoats line up for a photo.


Me in the center with two wonderful new friends.

Ready for the celebration.

Who says middle-aged adults can't have fun?  Girls still just want to have fun, even at our age.  At our monthly campouts we get to dress up in costume, and we get to decorate our dollhouses (campers).  

What do you do for fun?  Teenagers haven't cornered the market.  Fun can be had at all ages.

XOXO

Labels: , , ,