Glampin' Grandma on the loose

It's been six months since I bought my little 1962 Scotsman camper and sold my 1978 Scamp.  I've been chomping at the bit ever since to take "Miss Millie" camping and I finally got the opportunity a couple of weeks ago!

Borrowed from Shiloh on the Lake's Facebook page!

It was the Get'away Gals Fall Festival October camp out, and a perfect time to give Miss Millie a test run since the campground was only about 50 miles away.



About 80 ladies attended the four-day event, and we had a wonderful time visiting with old and new friends and dressing like scarecrows to attend the local town fall festival.

A few of us GG's in our homemade scarecrow outfits at the fall festival.


Several GG scarecrows with Norman the performing potbelly pig!


It was also a perfect opportunity to set up a glamping campsite, and after seeing many of the other ladies go all out with their campers, I have lots of room for improvement!

This little "Honky Tonk Hotel" is a Scamp belonging to a Sister on the Fly who is also a GG!
Check out those legs!

My new friend Shelley in front of her glamped out vintage Shasta trailer.

I can't wait for the next camp out!
This glamping grandma has found a new hobby and some wonderful new friends!


At dinner with some GG's.  



Do you have a special hobby?  I would love to hear from you!

XOXO





Labels: , ,