Argh! Christmas is upon us!

Yes, the Christmas season is upon us, and with it the mad frenzy to get everything done, shopping included.
I've been working almost every day at the little business where I do gift wrapping so I haven't been blogging, as you can tell.

But I did want to tell you about a couple of gift ideas for the readers in your life.
These two books make excellent gifts and even better stocking stuffers.

Our display at the gift wrapping shop.

What's so great about them, you ask?
Did you catch the author's name on the covers?
They were written by me!


Night Keeper is a romantic suspense novel about a group of zookeepers who work at night and deal with strange happenings at the zoo, including murder!


I'm Dreaming of a Black Christmas:
A Holiday Survival Guide was written after one particularly harried holiday season, and is a humorous take on saving money and one's sanity during the holidays.  It's a short read and includes cartoon illustrations by yours truly.

You can order signed copies directly from me for $20 (Night Keeper) and $15 (Black Christmas) with free shipping, or you can find them here on Amazon.com.
They are also available in E-book format on Amazon.

Great gifts, great reads!  Let me know how you like them at my author website:
aprilnunncoker.weebly.com.

Happy holidays!
Merry Christmas!

XOXO

Image from here


Labels: , , , ,