Bathroom Re-Do Teaser: So-So to FAB!




This is my master bathroom.  Kind of blah, right?  I mean, back in 1999 when we first built it as an addition to our tiny 1100 square foot home, I was so proud of it!
Has it really been 15 years since I painted?
Time sure does fly!

The color on the walls is "White Fawn."
I chose it because it was neutral and it went well with the marbling in our tub and countertop.  It was pretty then, but I am tired of it, and it is a bit dingy and mildewed in places.

I chose the vinyl flooring because it looked like tile, and I still like it, which is good because we can't afford to replace it right now.  However, after several months and several paint samples from Lowe's, I have decided upon a new color for the walls.

After I repaint the walls and cabinets, I will replace the shower curtains (two because of the large garden tub), rug, and accessories.
I just made that shabby rag curtain, so it stays.

I know you're on the edge of your seat wanting to see the completed redo!  
;- p

Stay tuned. . .

XOXO


Labels: