Tree Tuesday: Pick a color, any color! Or not. . .

The trees in East Texas have reached their peak of fall glory and are now quickly losing their leaves in the rainy days and north winds.  However, as I enjoyed the fall color on my local travels, I noticed at least one type of tree that doesn't just turn one color.  It turns at least three colors!




My parents say it may be an ornamental pear tree.  I don't know.  If you do, let me know.  All I know is, its leaves turn various colors of orange, red, and gold and it is beautiful.  Photos just don't do it justice.

By the way, this tree stands in a Whataburger parking lot where it was watching me buy my bacon and cheese taquito and large unsweet tea with extra ice.  A girl has to charge up before wrapping gifts all day!

I like to think the tree says to itself, "There are so many pretty fall colors that I can't choose just one.  So I will turn every color!"  You go, tree.  My kind of gal.

XOXO

Labels: , , ,