Whatever Wednesday: At the booth

Today was booth day.  I visit my and my sister's booth at the antique mall at least once a week to see if anything has sold, to replenish or add items, and to tweak displays.  
Today I was pleasantly surprised to find that two of my sister's chenille bedspreads had sold, as well as a teeny Mexican dress.  And I sold another rag curtain!

Custom Rag Curtain

I added a stool I had taken out of my original booth and repainted and added rags to it.



Then I added a couple of small items and moved all the wedding stuff together.  Here are some updated shots of the booth.  





Business in our booth has been a bit slow, but hopefully with the tourist season upon us, it will pick up.

When you are in Mineola, visit Uniques & Antiques!  Check out all the wonderful treasures, and make a purchase!

XOXO


Labels: , , ,