Meaningless Drivel Monday: Did you figure it out?

Last Monday I talked about the progress I have made on my little vintage travel trailer, my 1978 Scamp.  I showed several photographs, and then I showed this photo. . .


. . .and asked you to guess what I was going to do with it.  Did you try to guess?

Give up?  Here's what I did with this 
vintage metal tray.


I attached it to the front of the old Dometic refrigerator and made a magnetic board out of it!  That's my little trailer pal Maggie's photo framed on it.  I attached the tray with Command strips.  Only time will tell if they will continue to stick to that aluminum door. The red tray picks up the red polka dots in the upholstery.

Speaking of which--I had hoped to have all the cushions situated in the camper, but there is the small problem of water leaking around the window air conditioner when it rains.  Until that is fixed, the cushions will not be placed inside under that window.  So, there's been a slight delay. . .

Now to start on the rag curtain that will go over that furnace hole where I put the crates.  Stay tuned!

XOXO




Labels: , , ,