Thrifty Hunt Thursday: Happy Valentine's Day!

From my booth A.C. Junk 'n' Stuff, a few Valentine wishes are sent your way.  This little postman pup hit Bingo when he delivered the best Valentine ever. . .




The pup below sings along as his master serenades his favorite Valentine.




When I first put up this "Be Mine" banner, it said, "Be Wine!"  I had accidentally turned my "M" upside down!  Yes, I had to use the "W" stencil upside down to make an "M" because I couldn't find my "M"!  Incidentally, I kinda liked the "Be Wine" banner. . .


Here is a close-up of the banner hanging in a vintage pink suitcase.  I mean, really, I bet that pink luggage set was so fashionable back in the day.


This vintage girl is talking on the phone to her Valentine as she reclines against a piece of crocheted lace and striped paper.  Love her fat little pink cheeks!


I couldn't finish a Valentine's Day post without sharing what my sweet hubby brought home to me the other night along with a mushy card.  Aren't they just beautiful?


Even more beautiful in an ironstone pitcher!



Exquisite.  Just like I hope your Valentine's Day has been.  Celebrate the love in your life, even if it walks on four legs or makes its own food with sunlight and chlorophyl.  Happy February 14th, everyone!

XOXO









Labels: , , ,