At Home Monday: More family talent. . .

You may remember that my sisters and my mother exchanged handmade and handcrafted gifts for Christmas and my birthday.  I think I shared what one of my sisters gave me--a cute owl painting and a burlap and linen vanity stool--but I never shared what my other sister did.  

She was inspired by a similar painting she saw on Pinterest, but she did the lettering on this one herself!


She also knew the words are from one of my favorite hymns, which makes it even more meaningful.

Then I saw online a cute piece of mixed media art featuring a small camper.  I am currently restoring a 1978 Scamp trailer, so I love all things with vintage campers.  I hinted to her that I wanted a piece of art featuring my Scamp.  Guess what she brought me this afternoon?


She did it all herself with a canvas, scrapbook paper, and paint!  It's a really big 16 x 20 inches, too!  Since I don't have a birthday coming up, I told her it was perfect to give me for her birthday (which isn't until May).  That's how I roll. . .

Not really.  But I DO love my talented family!  I would love them anyway, talented or not.
Yep, I would.

What is your favorite handmade item?

XOXO





Labels: , , , , , ,