THRIFTY HUNT THURSDAY (a little late. . .)

Today was another day of hunting!  I was lucky enough to get to go with my sister and niece this time.  We only got to visit one thrift store, but we were able to score several bargains, and I nabbed a few vintage finds that will be great for my booth at Uniques & Antiques!  I will share those later.

Today I wanted to share something that my sister gave me for my birthday a few weeks ago.  She refashioned this little vanity stool from an old one she found for practically nothing.  She repainted it, recovered it with muslin fabric that she stamped herself using art from The Graphics Fairy, and added the burlap ruffle she sewed herself.  Then she added a cute burlap and muslin pillow she made.  

It was the perfect addition to my walk-in closet/dressing room!  





Isn't my sister creative and crafty?  Who said that necessity is the mother of invention?  I think necessity is also the mother of creativity!

XOXO






Labels: ,