RANDOM FRIDAY; DIY CRAFTS

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I will be opening a booth in a local antique mall in February.  I hope to move in on the first, and I am very excited!  I now have a place to put all of the things I used in my daughter's wedding, along with things I have collected over the years, as well as new junky finds.  My home won't be quite as cluttered!

Today I finished up a few crafts for my booth.  I had many of these materials lying around from gifts I made from the past couple of Christmases.  I thought it would be a good idea to use up these supplies and have more things to put in my space!

Here are a couple of stone tile mixed media pieces for Valentine's Day. . .





And then I painted and assembled a few stacked wooden crosses. . .







The thing about DIY crafts?  It is so rewarding to make something pretty out of random materials meant for other things, and even more rewarding when others enjoy your work!  If these tickle your fancy, let me know!

Have a great weekend!

XOXO













Labels: , , ,