FOLK MAGAZINE'S 2013 JOURNAL CHALLENGE: Week 5

This week Folk Magazine's Journal Challenge is to answer the following question:  In the near future, what are you looking forward to the most?

Oh my gosh, that is so easy this week!  I can't wait to move into my booth at Uniques & Antiques on February 1! 
Image from here

I have been preparing for weeks, but especially this week.  I spent hours inside my little storage building going through boxes, numbering my inventory and putting price tags on everything.  

I have also painted furniture, made rag garlands and curtains, banners, Valentine decorations, and dragged stuff out of my dad's storage building.  I still have lots to do, but I figure I will always feel that way.  Like things are not finished, like there is so much more I can make, do, or find.  The cool thing is, that will be my full-time job now--to find and make things to bring to my booth. I can't wait to share the photos!

Stay tuned!

XOXO




Labels: , , ,