RANDOM FRIDAY: Book Fest!

Tomorrow I get to do something I have dreamed of since I was a little girl.  I get to be a real author signing and selling my own books!  Well, hopefully selling. . .

Tomorrow is Saturday, September 8, the day for the fourth annual East Texas Book Fest.  As a local author, I have been invited for the second year in a row to host a table.  This is quite an honor for me because it validates me as a real writer and offers an opportunity to meet and visit with other local authors.  My only regret is that I won't be able to attend some of the sessions about publishing since I will be manning a table.

I hope to make new friends, do some networking, see some people I already know, and maybe get some fresh ideas for promoting and marketing my books.

Me at last year's event

I hope to see you there!  Bring your friends (and your checkbook)!
xoxo



Labels: , , , ,