Then suddenly it hit me. I have a pile of craft items in my bedroom, a whole list of bookmarked decorating ideas, and two Pinterest boards dedicated to wedding ideas. I have a lot of work to do! I almost panicked. The wedding is less than two months away, and I still have so much to do!
This is my list:
- buy ribbon, paint, etc.
- make banners
- paint signs, chairs, tree branches, etc.
- make envelopes for tips
- make tags for wishing tree/guestbook
- address and mail invitations
- help with the bridal registry at two stores
- help with the DJ's list of songs
- make a garter (or two)
- order flowers
- age buckets (I'll explain that one later)
- put together guest favors
- find my mother-of-the-bride outfit
- reserve hubby's tux
- attend bridal shower
- figure out how everything is going to be set up: photo booth, tables, chairs, etc. . .
- make confetti cones
- make boutonnieres and bridal bouquet
- ETC., ETC.!!!
I realize the list could be much longer. Believe me, I have read those checklists in bridal magazines. Thank goodness Natalie's will be a small wedding compared to many. I'm still holding out trying to stay retired, but I'm not sure how long that will last. At least through November 10, I hope!
|image from here|