Thrifty Hunter Thursday: Zebra Arrows!

Nothing speaks to a reluctant female archer like a pink camouflage compound bow.  I began shooting a bow a couple of years ago but wasn't really serious about it until my husband bought me my Mathews Mission Craze bow.  (See earlier post for a photo of me with my new bow.)  But what really sealed the deal were pink zebra print arrows!  If you're gonna shoot to kill, do it with style!  Check this out. . .


(image from here)


. . .and if it looks familiar, then you have been watching "Spirit of the Wild," musician Ted Nugent's hunting show!  He had these pink arrows specially made for his wife.  And now anyone can have them!  Beautiful but deadly with a broadhead tip. . .more on that later. . .archery season will be here before we know it!
   Ap ril  xoxo






Labels: , , , , , ,