RANDOM FRIDAY: Yes, on Saturday. . .it's Lucky Charms!

Our family is a talented bunch, and I don't think I'm bragging.  I mean, we have singers, artists, pianists, guitarists, writers, mechanics, teachers, carpenters, cooks, and amateur comedians on both sides of our families, and that isn't a complete list.  

In my own family, I consider myself a writer--after all, I do write this blog, and have had two books published--and I have a wonderful grown daughter who is a talented artist and sculptor.  She enjoys working with tiny bits of clay to make teeny little charms that she offers for sale in her Etsy shop, CharmshopNdrop.

This is an example of one of the charms she has listed, but she has many more than this.  She also has her own YouTube channel and will take commissions.  Check out her work!

Polymer Clay Mamegoma Surprise
xoxo

Labels: , , , , , ,