Random Friday: Colin!

This afternoon I had a date with my fave movie star, Colin Farrell. Don't worry, my husband knows all about my love affair with Colin, and he totally approves.  Even he said today:  "I don't blame you!  He's ripped!"  (I fell in love with Colin years ago when I saw him in "The Recruit.")  He did look good in the role of Doug Quaid in "Total Recall" today.  Jimmy got to enjoy Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel as well.  I predict it will be a summer blockbuster.  I may even have to see it again before it stops showing at the theater.  

This was the display in the theater lobby.  Wonder if it would fit in my living room?  Hm. . .

BIG D, Baby!
The movie lasted a good two hours plus, so I had to visit the little girls' room afterwards.  Apparently I'm not the only one who spills popcorn all over herself during the movie!  Check this out!  I had to laugh and snap a pic. . .

Popcorn on the floor in the next restroom stall. . .






Check out the link for the movie.  If you like action, adventure, science fiction, and a teeny bit of romance, you will love "Total Recall."  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386703/

Ap ril  xoxo

Labels: , , , , ,