CHEAP WEDDING WEDNESDAY: Save On, Mama!

When my daughter finally realized that she needed to relinquish wedding planning to someone else, ME, I began scouring the internet for everything from flowers to reception ideas to tent rentals. You might recall that I was singing the praises of Oriental Trading for wedding supplies in a recent post (read that blog post here).  Well, I found another one in my endless web searching.

It is called Save On Crafts, and it has everything you could possibly want or need to decorate and supply a DIY wedding.  It also has a section on ideas and inspiration.  Here are some of the things you will find on this website (not necessarily what we will be doing. . .):

Silk peony bouquet. . .

Burlap ring bearer pillow. . .

Hanging votive cage. . .

Rubber stamp set. . .

Eco-friendly confetti. . .

Wishing tree tags. . .
Cool, huh?  I ordered TONS of stuff from these folks, and they shipped fast with no mistakes or other issues.  While searching for pictures to show you, I found some other stuff we need!  I guess I won't stop until the day of the wedding. . .

This will be the prettiest and cheapest DIY wedding EVER!  Or at least the only one I've ever done!  Stay tuned. . .
   Ap ril  
xoxo

Labels: , ,