Meet Miss Millie

We have a new member of the family!

Introducing Miss Millie,
our new vintage 1962 Scotsman travel trailer!


Here she is in our yard next to Li'l Scampin' Annie.  Do you think Annie was intimidated?


Poor old Annie.  She just never really was what I wanted.  I mean, she was really cute and we had some good times, but she had some issues that we just were not able/willing/funded to do.


Goodbye, sweet Annie.  She went to a good home with a sweet lady from Oklahoma who wants to take her grandchildren camping.  Annie will be perfect.

I can now turn my attention and affection to my new camper which I have named Miss Millie in honor of my beautiful niece Millie we lost in a tragic accident nine years ago.  She was ten years old and loved all things Scottish as well as the color turquoise.


Isn't she beautiful?  My baby sister lost her daughter, her eleven-year-old son, and her husband in the crash.  And there's no getting over that, although God has been gracious.
But that's another story that she should tell.

Anyway, back to the camper.
She came fully restored, no leaks, Cragar wheels (which hubby loves!), ready for the road.  The only thing we had to do was buy a portable a/c unit and add bedding.
Of course, I've been decorating her and giving her my personal touch!

We haven't taken her on the road yet, but as soon as I do I'll certainly be writing about it!  Stay tuned!






(Photos courtesy of Donna Teague, a camping buddy of mine!  She took these photos when the camper was still in the seller's driveway!)


My sister is busy making new curtains.  I can't wait to show you her new decor!

XOXO



Labels: ,