Meaningless Drivel Monday: Perfectly Scampfortable. . .

With all these posts about my little 1978 Scamp trailer, it must seem like I am a woman obsessed.  I'm really not.  Well, maybe just a little.  I admit I have been spending a lot of time thinking about her and working on her.  But I am now to the point where she won't consume so much of my time.  Now I can enjoy the fruits of my (and hubby's) labor, make myself comfortable as I do so, and wait for the day when we can actually take her out on the road.    Hopefully, that's just a good washing, sanding, painting, and a set of new tires away.  Maybe by the end of the summer?


That's the "bedroom" with the mattress on top of the seat cushions on top of the dinette table folded down.  The previous owners had cut a piece of plywood to set over the table and bench seats and then cut a piece of foam which they covered with mattress fabric.  It
brings the bed up higher and makes it much more comfortable.  Can't wait to try it overnight!

XOXO 



Labels: , ,