Meaningless Drivel Monday: From Old and Busted to New Hotness!

I have been busy!  This is the hardest I have ever worked while not working.  Keeping an antiques booth well-stocked and inviting is not an easy proposition.  I knew it would be work, but this much?  I love it, though!

Here is one of my latest projects.

"Old and Busted" (From Men in Black)
I picked up this nightstand at a thrift store for less than ten dollars.  After some Lowe's signature paint, new knobs, and a little scrapbook paper decoupage, this is how it ended up, in my car ready for my booth.

"New Hotness"


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  I also lined the drawers with scrapbook paper that I glued down with Mod Podge.  

For more of my handiwork, check out my booth Facebook page, A.C. Junk 'n' Stuff.  And give me a "like" while you are there!

On a second, more serious note, I would like to offer my condolences to everyone affected by the explosions at the Boston Marathon today.  I am sickened by the senseless violence and saddened for the victims and their loved ones.  If ever there was a time for us to pray, it is now.

XOXO








Labels: , , , ,