FOLK Magazine Journal Challenge: Favorite Family Photo


Today's journal prompt by Folk Magazine is to share a favorite family photo and tell why it is my favorite as well as the story behind it.

As of right now, this photograph has to be my favorite.  Yes, it is a wedding photo--my daughter's wedding.  In the picture from left to right are me, my son Matthew, my new son-in-law Bryan, my daughter Natalie, my daughter-in-law Taylor, and my husband Jimmy.

If you have been following my blog you know that the wedding took place last November in a beautiful outdoor setting on our own property.  The Lord smiled on us and gave us a perfect day with mild temperatures and few insects (although the photographers did meet a few fire ants--sorry about that!).

This photo represents many things.  Yes, of course, it represents the end of months and months of preparation and planning and spending, but it represents more than that.

This photograph represents. . .
That photo also represents a moment of time full of promise and hope for a lifetime of marital bliss for my daughter and her husband.  I pray it will be so. . .
XOXO










Labels: , , , ,