THRIFTY HUNT THURSDAY: Look what I found today!

Deer hunting is done until September, so I am taking off the "er" in "Thrifty Hunter" and making Thursday the day of the thrifty hunt!  Not for animals, but for treasures!

Look what I found in today's junkin' expedition!

A polished wooden owl napkin holder with spaces for salt and pepper shakers. . .my daughter stole this from me!




A beautiful vintage china doll head. . . can you see the crazing on her neck? 

A vintage gas tank for boat motors. . .a steal!

An old Santa mug with all the red color rubbed off. . .perfect for my white Christmas decor!  And he was free!

Another FREEBY I found in Daddy's junk:  my grandmother's 1957 World Book stand.  Priceless.

A chippy white cast iron napkin holder for my dinette. . .

Now I have a perfectly good reason for gathering more stuff. . .I will be opening a booth in a local antiques mall in February!  I am so excited!  Stay tuned!
XOXO




Labels: , , , , ,