CHEAP WEDDING WEDNESDAY: Almost there!

It has been a crazy week trying to get last minute details done, including calls to the dee jay (free win from a bridal show!), tent rental place, florist, bakery, photographer, and tux rental place.  Today we started making the chocolates for the guest favors, and I finished spray painting some chairs.  I also finished painting some signs and made some envelopes for tips.  

There are so many little details to finish, but I think it will be completely worth it!  Here is the bride-to-be hard at work on the chocolates. . .



Preparation time will soon be over, and then I will be able to post photos of all of our little projects as well as photos of the wedding and happy couple.  This blog is supposed to be about cheap weddings, and I can't wait to reveal how we accomplished our goal.  Stay tuned. . .

XOXO


Labels: , ,