CHEAP WEDDING WEDNESDAY: Suspense builds. . .

Yes, the suspense is building.  Will Natalie and Bryan REALLY tie the knot in less than two weeks?  Will all the friends and relatives who returned their RSVP cards REALLY show up?  Will the weather be beautiful as we are hoping?  Will there be enough food, music, favors, flowers, etc.?  Will Mama Wedding Planner be able to pull this off?

Ready or not, here it comes.  I thought I would tantalize you with some pre-wedding DIY photos.  See if you can guess what these objects are and how they will be used or have been used.  Confused now?  Check them out. . .

A couple of old doors and a bedstead?  Hm. . .

What is this?  Shadows on a chair seat?  Hm. . .

Steampunk butterflies?  Hm. . .

Something wooden with a label or sign. . .

Did you guess?  The answers will be revealed after the wedding, of course.  In the meantime, enjoy your Halloween evening.  My daughter and I are watching horror flicks and eating Almond Joys.  Don't judge me.  I have to have candy just in case a trick or treater or two comes by.  (We NEVER have trick or treaters--I guess we are just too far out in the country. . .)

Happy Halloween!
XOXO
Lucy posing for Halloween pictures





Labels: , , , , , ,