RANDOM FRIDAY: Don't try this at home. . .

Are you ever proud of yourself?  You know, for breaking a habit, for restraining yourself, for accomplishing something?  Well, yesterday I was really proud of myself.  I cleaned my entire house and still had time to package up some Ebay items I sold, finish up some laundry, pay some bills online, reduce my pile of magazines by actually reading them, and finish up some wedding crafts.  Yes, I was blowing and going, as we say here in Texas.  

Everything was going really smoothly, too, until I decided to get my hair out of my face and make myself presentable.  You know, in case Publishers Clearing House shows up on my doorstep or Colin Farrell comes by to chat. . .you never know.

Some of my cleaning materials were still on the bathroom counter while I fixed my hair.  Do you use an aerosol bathroom cleaner like I do?  AND an aerosol hairspray?  Funny how those aerosol cans come in similar sizes. . .





Yes, you guessed it.  Before I realized what I was doing, I had sprayed a white mist of foaming bathroom cleaner all over my head.  AACCKKK!!!  What's that smell?  Oh no!  And I just had my hair cut and colored.  Will it turn green now?  What to do, what to do?

I grabbed a towel and started blotting.  I stopped short of jumping in the shower.  Green hair or not, I was NOT going to shampoo my hair again!  After blotting for a few seconds, I rearranged the style and picked up the RIGHT can this time.  

It turns out, thank goodness, that no harm was done.  At least, no immediate harm.  Stay tuned.  I may have to change my profile picture if I go bald. . .

Did I say I was proud of myself?  Now. . .not so much. . .

xoxo

Labels: , , , , ,