CHEAP WEDDING WEDNESDAY:

I must confess. I did very little wedding planning during August.    I don't know why.  I guess because we have bought, ordered, and altered the dress, tasted and paid for the cake, ordered and received the Save the Dates and invitations, mailed the Save the Dates, reserved the tent, arch, and chairs, lined up tables, tarp for the ground, coffee urn, the DJ, appetizers, the preacher, and the list goes on.  So, I suppose I felt comfortable.  I felt like most of the work had been done.

Then suddenly it hit me.  I have a pile of craft items in my bedroom, a whole list of bookmarked decorating ideas, and two Pinterest boards dedicated to wedding ideas.  I have a lot of work to do!  I almost panicked.  The wedding is less than two months away, and I still have so much to do!  

This is my list:

I realize the list could be much longer.  Believe me, I have read those checklists in bridal magazines.  Thank goodness Natalie's will be a small wedding compared to many.  I'm still holding out trying to stay retired, but I'm not sure how long that will last.  At least through November 10, I hope!

Steampunk Wedding Portrait
image from here
And then there is decorating for autumn, setting up book promotions, Christmas shopping. . . Who has time to work? 
xoxo


Labels: , ,