CHEAP WEDDING WEDNESDAY: On Thursday! Best Burlap Deal Ever!

If you have done any wedding research at all, you have seen it everywhere.  Burlap is the thing for wedding decorating these days, and it's not just for weddings, either.  It may be cheap at $3.99 a roll, or $2.99 at Walmart, but that wasn't cheap enough for me. I want to combine burlap with lace, tulle, and white or off-white cloth to make curtain strips, table runners, bows, labels, etc.

image from here


I bought a roll of 4-inch burlap ribbon at Hobby Lobby, but at $3.99 or $5.99 (I don't recall exactly), I can't afford to buy all I need.  So, as is my habit, I searched the internet for affordable burlap ribbon.

Lo, and behold, I found it on Amazon!  I got 100 feet, YES, ONE HUNDRED FEET, of 4-inch burlap TREE WRAP for under 20 dollars, which included shipping!  From the pictures, I thought it might be too thin, but it is perfect!  It frays easily, cuts easily, and will be perfect for ALL my wedding projects!  And yes, of course, I will post pictures, AFTER the wedding!  Now I feel better about the dress and the cake. . .

image from here



By the way, excuse the late posting of my Wednesday blog. . .if there is anyone out there who wondered about it.  We had a family crisis involving my Son-in-Law 2B and a snake bite.  Yes, it was poisonous!  But, that is another post, if he lets me, that is.

So, I will be a day off the rest of this week. . .but I'm a little off anyway. . .
xoxo



Labels: , , , , , , ,