AT HOME MONDAY: *Psycho theme playing. . .*


Imagine the theme music from the movie "Psycho"--
you know. . .the part where What's His Face
in his mother's dress
shows up in Janet Leigh's motel bathroom
and slashes her to death with
a butcher knife. . .



Okay, I admit it isn't quite that bad. . .
but my house has some pretty scary places.
My daughter and her fiance live in such a tiny trailer
that they have to store their extra stuff somewhere--
guess where?  Yep, her old bedroom. . .




 Meanwhile, in the guest room. . .my son's former 
closet has become my Ebay closet.  
The cardboard boxes have taken over.
I have to ship stuff in something, right?



All the DIY stuff I have been collecting for my daughter's
wedding in November is starting to clutter up my 
bedroom.  It's certainly NOT the romantic haven it
is supposed to be for my husband and me. . .
After November 10 it all goes in storage for my
future Canton booth. . .



This is the master closet that seemed so huge when
we had it built along with our new master bedroom
eleven years ago.  I know I could make it a lot more
inviting, but there is always something else to do.
Maybe after the wedding?



It does have potential.  The suitcases and hat boxes
are a good start, and look at the cute lingerie chest
that I repainted.
I keep my jewelry in there.
It also needs a good purging.
Again, maybe after the wedding. . .

Does anyone else have hidden disaster spots in your home?
Flylady calls them "hot spots."  I think mine are
molten lava!  Now stop that "Psycho" music
before somebody gets hurt. . .

Ap ril  
xoxo




Labels: , , , , , ,