Pride and sadness. . .

You may have heard of the tragic accident that claimed the life of a young man who

stopped on the side of a Florida highway to assist a stranded motorist.  

As he stepped to the driver side window, another vehicle slammed into them, 

killing the young man who happened to be one of my former students 

and one of my son's childhood friends.  

I also taught with his mother in the high school Mark and my children attended.

Please pray for this distraught family, and please pay attention when you drive!

Here's a link to an article describing the tragedy:

http://www.motorcyclepartsandaccessoriesblog.com/good-samaritan-motorcyclist-mark-adams-dies/2012/02/01


 Mark is second from left; my son Matt is third from left.


Mark at high school graduation, a proud moment for his mother and me!


(photo from adrenalinemx.com)


What a privilege to have known this young man.  May we meet again someday. . .


Labels: , , , ,